Please click here to view our remote learning policy.
Below is a PDF containing a list of weblinks to useful websites children may like to use to support their home learning tasks. These have been grouped into each Key Stage to help you choose the right links. Many of these links are used daily by teachers in their planning and lesson delivery and cover a wide range of topics including English and maths.
Below is a link to a Government list of online education resources to help children to learn at home.
Online Safety Advice and Support
Here you can find some Government recommended websites to help keep your child safe online. If you need any further assistance, please get in touch with school.
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
Please click this link for any further help.
To review the effectiveness of our remote learning. Parents and carers completed a questionnaire, 22nd January. To view the results please click here.