Uniform can be ordered via the school office or direct with Bamber Bridge Sports located Bamber Bridge Football Club, Irongate Ground, Bamber Bridge, PR5 6UX
For nursery children uniform is optional.
All children (Reception – Year 6) need:
- Jade green sweatshirt or cardigan with Coupe Green logo
- White polo shirt with Coupe Green logo
- Grey trousers/ skirt/pinafore dress
- Grey/white socks/tights
- Sensible black flat shoes (Shoes are to be plain with no coloured logos)
- In summer the children may wear green summer dresses or grey tailored shorts.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and 2 will need a Coupe Green book bag to keep reading books, homework and school letters in.
For PE all children (Reception – Year 6) need:
- White t shirt with Coupe Green logo
- Black shorts
- White socks
- Black plimsolls/trainers (suitable sports trainers not fashion trainers. Logos must be kept to a minimum.)
- Outdoor PE kit – Coupe Green black hoodie and black jogging bottoms or plain black sweatshirt and black jogging bottoms (optional)
- Drawstring bag to keep PE clothing in at school. There is limited space for storage and big sports bags are not necessary.
Full PE kit should be worn for sporting events and after school clubs. Uniform can be ordered at the school office or from Bamber Bridge Sports.
All clothing and bags should be clearly labelled with your child’s full name. This is especially important, as uniform items look similar and can easily be confused for another child’s. The school cannot accept responsibility for any lost items.
- For swimming all long hair should be tied back and children must wear a swimming cap.
- There should be no extremes of hairstyles. Shaved hair should be a minimum of number 3 and ‘tramlines’ are not acceptable. Parents of any child that has a haircut that we feel is extreme will be asked to amend their hair cut at the earliest convenience. We respectfully request that children who have a long fringe wear a hair band to allow them to see clearly when engaged in learning activities.
- We also request that long hair is tied back if the hair touches the shoulders or is longer. Only plain/green hair accessories are worn.
- Children are not permitted to wear earrings for school. If children do wear earrings in school they will be asked to remove them. Parents will be notified if children are unable to take them out and asked to remove them that evening. It is strongly recommended that children who want to have their ears pierced should do so at the beginning of the summer holiday. This will enable adequate healing time before returning to school at the start of the year. Children are not able to swim with earrings, and as this is a large part of the PE curriculum, children will have to remove earrings during this period.
On health and safety grounds, we do not allow children to wear jewellery to school except watches.
In the summer months, we advise that children are sent to school with a sun hat/cap for playtimes and other extended periods in the outdoors. You may purchase a sun hat from the school office. We also recommend that sun cream with a 24 hour protection is applied before school. Should sun cream need reapplying during the school day, children may bring cream to school (which must be clearly labelled with the child’s name) but must be able to apply it themselves under adult supervision.