At Coupe Green, our mission is to create an inspirational and vibrant community where all members are able to achieve excellence as proud, confident individuals.
- To ensure the safety of children is paramount. If we have any concerns of a safeguarding nature we may share with the police or social care.
- To develop children’s confidence and willingness to have a go and explore new opportunities.
- To excite, encourage and inspire children’s love of learning through real purposeful experiences.
- To respect others and celebrate diversity.
- To welcome the families and wider community of Coupe Green to work collaboratively to enrich learning.
- To provide excellent and exciting teaching and learning which enables all abilities to succeed.
- To nurture and support each other when we need help.
- To use our unique natural surroundings to encourage curiosity and adventure where children gain a love of the outdoors.
- To inspire individuals to have ambition and drive to fulfil their true potential.
- To teach a creative curriculum which develops individual’s knowledge and encourages reflective learning.
Throughout everything we do, all members of our school try and uphold the Coupe Green Values: –
- Respect each other
- Be Kind
- Be Honest
- Show Equality and Love to one another